1993 Civic DX - 359 whp

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BrahmaBullSQ

Alright. My brother has had a change of heart and wants to grow up and get a BMW. Preferably an M3.

1993 Honda Civic DX hatch (200,000 miles)

Engine: B16A, LS tranny, Turbonetics T3/T4 turbo, Spearco FMIC, Greddy BOV, TiAL wastegate, 330cc RC injectors, Ferrea valves...

Interior: del-Sol VTEC seats, Momo steering wheel, A'PEXi S-AFC, Autometer 5" tach (silver), turbo timer, boost controller, two-step...

Exterior: Ford F150 white (I think), white GS-R wheels, Falkens (F) , Kuhmo ®, Type-R front lip, Wings West sideskirts and rear bumper, duckbill spoiler...

Suspension: Not really sure.... I believe it's Tokico gas struts and Skunk2 coils. DC Sports braces and bars...

12.55 @ 119 mph (Slicks) - 1.9 - 2.0 second 60' time (horrible)
359 whp @ 7900 rpm - 232 ft.-lb. @ 7500 rpm

ASKING: $10,500.00
We live in Carlisle, Pennsylvania so try and keep it local. PM me or AIM is BrahmaBullSQ.

Whats with everyone and M3's? Fuck its like their going out of style or something. Thats like thw 10th(literally) person I've heard of selling there ridde for an M3. I guess I'm just not into them as much as everyne else. Good fro him, just not my style.

He's actually between the M3 and an S2000. And it's not like he just woke up this morning and wanted a Bimmer. He's been into them for years.

I'll try to get some pics. I don't have a digi camera. Someone I know does but he's away on a worktrip and took it with him. So it'll be probably another week or more maybe. I'll get some as soon as I can get the camera and figure out how to post.

It looks nice. No decals (well... they are on the rear windows), no dents. It's also got straightpipe to the back. So not sure if you guys care about that or not.

Originally posted by hybrid89@Dec 16 2003, 06:30 PM
Whats with everyone and M3's? Fuck its like their going out of style or something. Thats like thw 10th(literally) person I've heard of selling there ridde for an M3. I guess I'm just not into them as much as everyne else. Good fro him, just not my style.

they are one of the sickest factory performance cars that are actually pretty affordable. They stomp all over Hondas day and night in stock form. Not to mention they are just a nicer car. Eventually you don't want to be picking up bitches and such in a honda, I guess.

Originally posted by SolReaver@Dec 16 2003, 09:36 PM
330 whp on 330cc injectors?

christ

i was just about to say the same thing....

Yeah... larger injectors probably would have been helpful.

It has an MSD ignition, too. The engine started life as an auto but 5-speed cams were swapped back into it. That should be it. It's got a black interior with the rear seat removed. He's got a Panasonic head unit and a sub/amp in the back (not sure on the brand names though).

Originally posted by BrahmaBullSQ@Dec 17 2003, 04:07 PM
My bad on the injector size fellas.... they are 370cc.

still, 370cc are tiny...they are for all motor peeps and whatnot

does he have a fmu installed as well? what is he using for fuel management

i'd like to see dyno slips cause i don't see over 300hp to the wheels on those injectors

https://hondaswap.com/gallery/browse.php?album_id=546

Look there. They are not my bro's dyno sheets but another B16 of the same shop. Ask b16ahatch yourselves if you don't believe it. Those sheets are his... he goes to the same shop (Dynamic Motorsports) and was put on the same dyno. He runs 370cc as well but is now up to 350 at the wheels. My brother's dyno graph will look basically identical.

they are one of the sickest factory performance cars that are actually pretty affordable. They stomp all over Hondas day and night in stock form. Not to mention they are just a nicer car. Eventually you don't want to be picking up bitches and such in a honda, I guess

Thats y u gotta have the Z on standy by lol

"Civics and Z's can't we all just get along lol"

I can vouge (sp) for this car. its in great condition and scott babys the thing. and they are gsr cams and a t3t4 60 trim .63 a/r. its a real nice car. everyones goal around this area is to take him out, and only one car that i know of can actually do it and thats talberts civic. anyway its a nice clean car. I know scott has invested over 15 grand in this car easy so i think 10500 is a steal and it was painted not to long ago to. All around nice car.

EDIT: I think its a 95 tho.

Back