1993 Honda Civic Stock Parts Cheap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

prelude252

I have a 93 honda civic that I'm parting out I have most of the interior pieces just ask. Also have the block complete with clutch and flywheel. Prices are cheap tell me what u need and I'll tell u if I have it and give u a price. Feel free to email me at forrest252@gmail.com.

hey are you willing to part out the drivers side door?

Yes I'll sell the drivers side door but it would be just the door no window or anything else is that what your looking for or door you need the glass and everthing included. Also where do u live I'll have to find a box big enough to ship the door.

This is a small list of what I have:AltenatorPower Steering ResivoirShift LinkagePassenger Window and Drivers sideBoth Window Cranks Washer Fluid ResivoirD16 Block Complete With Pistons Clutch and FlywheelFront Brake CalipersCatyltic ConverterDoor HandlesDoorsLicense Plate MouldingStarterDrivers Side AirbagHood Latch With HardwareDrivers side airbag and Passenger sideBack SeatBack Seat Right and Left PanelsRear Seat locking MechanismTrunk LockDashboard GreyGlove Box GreyWindshield Wiper MotorA/C BlowerClip Kit includes tons of differant clips cut from the carHood HingeTowing Brackets Fuse Box under Dash and Under Hood.Email me Forrest252@gmail.comorPost For Prices

Last edited:
The color of the interior is grey. I don't have the plastic around the shifter. Sorry

coupe, 4 dr, hatch?? what condition are the fenders and front bumper?? does the bumper have the lip??

Its a coupe but ive already taken it to the salvage yard. All I have is what I took off the car and also the car was wrecked in the front end.

I'm selling the block on a differant thread. Buts its complete with clutch and flywheel for 150. I live in tennessee. If you want to mapquest its 38488.

Back