1994 acura integra

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

vivoladdy

i just bought a 1994 integra LS, with DC Sport headers, ingen cold air intake, and a hondata chip, i want to modifiy more but dont know whats street legal, can anyone help?

HAHA..... your a bit passed street legal.Man the cops stop you thre going to want to see under your HOOD.

J/K

Originally posted by arpee79@Oct 9 2003, 08:12 PM
HAHA..... your a bit passed street legal.Man the cops stop you thre going to want to see under your HOOD.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

vivoladdy- First check to see what the laws restrict in your state, then you can figure out what's legal. What you have right now is pretty much ok in any state. Intakes aren't regulated too heavily, and all DC headers except the JDM ITR unit are CARB exempt. You could get an exhaust system to finish up your flow path, or you could swap your head to a DOHC VTEC unit (if you're not in California)... or you could sell your header and try to get a turbo kit. It's all up to you- just check your local laws and see what you're able to do. Most DOT offices will be able to tell you what's legal.

Originally posted by Calesta+Oct 10 2003, 03:25 AM-->
@Oct 9 2003, 08:12 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

vivoladdy- First check to see what the laws restrict in your state, then you can figure out what's legal. What you have right now is pretty much ok in any state. Intakes aren't regulated too heavily, and all DC headers except the JDM ITR unit are CARB exempt. You could get an exhaust system to finish up your flow path, or you could swap your head to a DOHC VTEC unit (if you're not in California)... or you could sell your header and try to get a turbo kit. It's all up to you- just check your local laws and see what you're able to do. Most DOT offices will be able to tell you what's legal.

I said just kidding :ph34r:

Back