1994 Civic hatch with H22a swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

redxcobrax

God member
I have a 1994 Civic EG (vx) with an H22a JDM motor 1996 2.2L VTECprelude motor. The body has 150k miles and the motor has 85k miles. The car is red, front end it black (fenders, hood, bumper, radiator core support) It has 15 inch 3 stage powder coated purple rims. Its fast, lowered, and drives amazing. This hatch also has a sunroof installed, the only EG's that come with OEM sunroofs are the SI's Tuned @ Speedquest $8000 obo

Heres the list:

AEM intake

4-1 Header

Apexi WS2 full exhust

P28 ecu tuned on chrome, VTEC@4400rpm Launch control (2 step) @4000rpm Rev limited @7800rpm

Hasport Mounts and axles

Mickey thompson street slicks on the front, and yokohoma street tires on the back

The car was dyno tuned on Dyno Jet, and put 173hp to the wheels, this was with them forgetting to put the fan up front and the engine was over heating, and on pump gas

The Track: Ran 13.8 bone stock on street tires. Havent ran after the tune, but promise you it would run atleast a 13.5 minimum. If it doesn't ill give you the car for $5g, thats my guarentee.

Umm the car has been treated well, has been raced at the track, but I never push it to the max. Is very fast, and has absolutely no rust.

The BAD: Paint isnt great, and few dents.

Why am i selling? I absolutely LOVE this car and don't want to sell it but I've chosen to get a streetbike now, no i dont want to trade...

contact me on my cell: (262)344-7600 or email jdmpro91@gmail.com my name is Brian.

I live in both Milwaukee, Wisconsin area and Memphis, Tennessee area, so I will sell to anyone from either places.

I added more pictures finally, follow this link, theres a ton of pics here
http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/cto/1198637921.html

Last edited:
how bout a trade my 2000 honda civic si silver...its the canadian one so it had si-r badging...but only 90k on the car and the engine was rebuilt im still breaking it in...

Back