1994 Honda Del Sol PERFECT FOR PROJECT/DAILY DRIVER **NEW YORK**

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

GSRlover

This is a 1994 Honda Del Sol S Model. It has been kept in good condition and has been cleaned on a daily basis. I'd say the exterior is a 6 out of 10 (only because the rust, but it can be a 10 of 10 with the rust fixed) and the interior is a 8 out of 10. It has 175,xxx miles that are mostly highway, the car was used as a commuter to college and back. It runs fine with no problems. The car comes with a Racing tachometer with shift light, Cold Air intake system (that is not installed, brand new in box), and has MINT condition 16'' Racing Rims with high tread tires, it also recently got a new clutch put in. The car has some rust in the quarter panels (honda cancer) and has a little bit of surface rust on the trunk... all the rust is easily repairable. The car has a clean title and is the perfect canidate for a first car, a project car, or a daily driver. I'm asking 2999 OBO for the car. If you are intrested please reply back to this thread, pm me or call 845-235-2260.
DSC04625.jpg

DSC04624.jpg

DSC04623.jpg

The asking price on the car is 3000 OBO
Thanks for your time! If you have any questions or want some info on the car please PM me or call 845-235-2260

Back