1994 Integra Project CHEAP

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Selling my 1994 Integra LS Project.

Ok so heres the info on my Integra. It's a 1994 Integra LS 5 speed. Has a built motor. Aries Forged Pistons, Eagle Rods. Port and Polished head. Exedy Stage 2 clutch. AEm Cold Air Intake, 2 Piece 4-2-1 header, Hi flow cat, Evo2 Cat back exhaust, Short Shifter. THis is a project car, so it does need some things. Here is what you'll need to do....

Install Front bumper, Side Skirts, and Fenders. (I have new ones un painted with the car)
Install Radiator (I have it with the car)
Install Batery (You'll need to buy one)
Install Fuel pump (You'll need to buy one)
Interior pieces are all there, except the Front seats. I do however have 2 tenzo R racing seats with brackets and 4 pt harness's for an additional price.
Will need a good brake job. But I have a set of front cross drilled rotors in the box unopened with the car
So other then needing some putting back together, it's all there. Car has no radio, but i'm giving you the aftermarket radio surround and wiring harness. it's def worth the price if you want the car for the engine swap. has everythign to swap into a civic. I'm asking 1800 OBO for the car without the seats, or 2200 with seats and harness's. I'm located in Rhode Island. And to answer the most common question that I get...NO, you can not hang out at my house for the day and put the car back together. Sorry, but I get asked that a lot. Again, this is for best offer. I'm also considering trades for a 92-95 civic coupe 5 speed, or a Miata any year with a 5 speed. Remember money talks.

YEah I have pictures. Sorry guys, I thought I added them last night. Also obviously you can tell from the pictures...exterior is Orange, and the interior is black...
seats.jpg
side1.jpg
dsc01602.jpg
dsc01596.jpg
dsc01591.jpg

Quoted post[/post]]
Selling my 1994 Integra LS Project.

Ok so heres the info on my Integra. It's a 1994 Integra LS 5 speed. Has a built motor. Aries Forged Pistons, Eagle Rods. Port and Polished head. Exedy Stage 2 clutch. AEm Cold Air Intake, 2 Piece 4-2-1 header, Hi flow cat, Evo2 Cat back exhaust, Short Shifter. THis is a project car, so it does need some things. Here is what you'll need to do....

Install Front bumper, Side Skirts, and Fenders. (I have new ones un painted with the car)
Install Radiator (I have it with the car)
Install Batery (You'll need to buy one)
Install Fuel pump (You'll need to buy one)
Interior pieces are all there, except the Front seats. I do however have 2 tenzo R racing seats with brackets and 4 pt harness's for an additional price.
Will need a good brake job. But I have a set of front cross drilled rotors in the box unopened with the car
So other then needing some putting back together, it's all there. Car has no radio, but i'm giving you the aftermarket radio surround and wiring harness. it's def worth the price if you want the car for the engine swap. has everythign to swap into a civic. I'm asking 1800 OBO for the car without the seats, or 2200 with seats and harness's. I'm located in Rhode Island. And to answer the most common question that I get...NO, you can not hang out at my house for the day and put the car back together. Sorry, but I get asked that a lot. Again, this is for best offer. I'm also considering trades for a 92-95 civic coupe 5 speed, or a Miata any year with a 5 speed. Remember money talks.

where are you located im interested in your teg.. how many miles, what kind of accident was it in?? im on here for a bit so just let me know.. thanks

accident? It was taken apart because someone was buying just the shell, so I removed the body parts. but i have them all in perfect shape. and the reason they are new unpainted, is because there a kit on the car... motor is fine.

Ok, I need money pretty badly...So I'm selling it now for 1400 Firm. Cant go any lower. Someone should want this.... built b18 is worth the price alone.

im letting all my friends know about this. i wish i had the cash for this deal.

Someone with an EG should really pick this up. 1400 bucks for eveyrthing to swap into an eg is well worth it. Built motor, rear disc, everything for the swap. Plus you're getting new in the box cross drilled rotors for the front. Also you can take what you want and sell the shell. Has all body parts. Most ae unpainted. Def a good investment.

whats the comp ratio with those pistons? You mentioned you're willing to trade for an eg coupe- willing to trade up plus $$ or trade even/down only? I got a pretty nice 94 EX coupe with some minor mods but looking to get more than $1400ish for it. I'm in Buffalo, NY & might be willing to take a trip out your way...

Sorry, I'd love a ex coupe, but I dont have the cash to give ya with my car. If you were interested in a straight up trade that would be cool. But unfortunately, I dont have the cash to drop withthe car. Good luck with your sale though.

Ohyeah, sorry forgot..the Comp. ration is 9.0:1 Good for turbo...

Quoted post[/post]]
Sorry, I'd love a ex coupe, but I dont have the cash to give ya with my car. If you were interested in a straight up trade that would be cool. But unfortunately, I dont have the cash to drop withthe car. Good luck with your sale though.

Ohyeah, sorry forgot..the Comp. ration is 9.0:1 Good for turbo...

...or supercharger :) I was hoping you were gonna say they were lower comp and not higher, now all I gotta do is talk my friend into taking the shell so I can have the motor :p

Back