1994 Toyota 4Runner

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cceinc

1994 Toyota 4Runner is black with tan interior. It has a blown head gasket needs to be fixed I have run out of time to fix it I need to open the bay in the shop so I have to get it out. All offers will be considered. It has a rebuilt title. It is a great project for an off road machine. 3.0-liter motor and an auto trans ran great when it ran. I purchased the truck with a new set of heads the guy I bought it from had the head gaskets changed but they did not do it correctly so they blew again. I have it almost most completely torn down. All that is left is to pull the heads. If I end up fixing it the price will be $3500. Other wise make an offer. It also comes with another set of wheels. I also have another 3.0 liter and auot trans if any one is intrested in it needs to be rebuilt. I know this is not a Honda but I need to sell it to get it out of the shop so the civic can get in. I am located in Atlanta area can show any time.
4runnerhq4.jpg

4runner5pj9.jpg

4runner3aq6.jpg

4runner2ek9.jpg

4runner1jm1.jpg

Back