1995 2 door vs 4 door GSR

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ractive78

an someone please tell me the differances in performance and weight between a stock 2 door and 4 door gsr. Such as 0-60, which one handles better, and weight.

Thanks

I thought about geting a 4 door, i like the extra room just it takes away from the whole FWD thing and puts it (in my mind) a sedan size that should be RWD. i wish they had a 4 door teg that was RWD drive with the S2k motor :spin:

Differences? Two more doors and maybe another 50 pounds... not really that much of a difference. Both are still about the same size, have the same number of seats, about the same amount of sheet metal- the four door just has one more set of door jambs, locks, and window motors.

Its actually 102 lbs, i have a 95 fo' do' and if your getting a 4 door for the extra room i wouldnt reccomend it, i think the 2 doors actually have more driver leg room.

Cool. 102 pounds it is. If this guy was too lazy to look up the specs at Edmunds, I sure as hell wasn't going to spend the time either.

Originally posted by Calesta@Jan 23 2004, 08:40 PM
Cool. 102 pounds it is. If this guy was too lazy to look up the specs at Edmunds, I sure as hell wasn't going to spend the time either.

yeah im bored and its friday night. id start drinking but with the diet im on id be out by 9.

I think it has to to more with if you like the looks of the car. The Teg looks totally diffrent in 4 doors. The 2 door is not the best people hauler (no head room in the back) but it gets you across town.

a buddy of mine had a 4 door GSR 95 with a old school drag kit, ran great for just that, i think low 13's and the car looked really really nice, shit i almost picked one up just because of that :)

Back