1995 H22 Hatchback (Columbia)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

kevlh21

Hate to see it go. Up for sale is a 1995 Hatchback with a JDM H22. Did the swap 10k miles ago and havnt had any problems. Nothing cosmetically done to it. Stock tires and wheels. Rear disc conversion. The engine specs are 200HP 160ft/lbs torque. Only reason im selling is with my job I needed a 4 door so I got a 01 civic. I was going to keep both civics but im trying to buy a piece of land so I need a down payment. Ive done 5 swaps prior to this and this was my last one. Send me some offers (please lowballers dont waste your time)

post a price or you'll get lowballed.

$5,000 sounds about right.

IMG_0780.jpg

Im selling it locally for $4,000 I just put it up yesterday for sale. I have a few people already interested so if you want it be quick.

Id rather sell it to a tuner that will respect the car and not rag the crap out of it. Id hate to see it pass me with the worst fart can and a horrible wing on the roof

pics of engine? oh, you might want to blur out the plates.

trades?? 94 gsr got miles but runs great and clean i think im close if ur in colombia md just exhaust and intake leather and hids

Back