1995 S2000??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dustin_m

Looking around on the web and found this, thought it was cool cuz its kinda cool to see how this evolved into the S2000.

s3f4c99efc8333.jpg

s3f4c9a0146cee.jpg

Check out the small ass taillights!!

If you want the link here it is:
http://www.fast-autos.net/honda/hondassm.html

it might have been in 1995. if you think about it...the S2K was released in 1999 as a 2000 model year car. normally they start making concepts a few years prior to the release. i say it just might be a 95.
plus...if you read the article he linked it says that it made it's first appearance in 1995 at the Tokyo Motor show and it was originally called the SSM.

NICE FIND. :thumbsup:

I have no doubt that this is a 95 or older. The last gen RX7 was designed in the mid to early 80's. Most cars go from the first planning stages to show room floors in up to 10 years. That is one reason why companys pay so much to sales trends people who guess what people are buying 10 years down the road.

Originally posted by MokujinX5@Aug 27 2003, 05:16 PM
Hey... that's the special S2K from Tokyo Extreme Zero... DarkStalker's car!!! :lol:

I'm kinda embarased to admit to knowing this, but you're right! :ph34r:

Its defenitly from 95. I'm glad they got rid of that gay ass H on the front grille. I wish they would have kept the side skirts, they look pretty good.

Nice find.

Back