1996 Integra LS JDM ITR front Conversion!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

kptrulee

96 LS:
2dr Integra LS w/ sunroof
Only HAS 36k MILES on chassis! salvage title due to theft
Has a lot of custom work done to it
JDM ITR front end (sheet metal) with aztec lip molded to the oem jdm front bumper
i can also include brand new VIS cwest replica front bumper for extra
I have 2 sets of headlights i can add for extra too:
JDM HID blk housing headlights missing HID ballasts, and JDM chrome housing BRAND NEW 1 pc headlights
Also for extra i can throw in VIS CF hood for the JDM itr conversion, IS ALSO BRAND NEW!!
Molded sideskirts, side moldings, and molded mr2 side vents
Molded 3 pc wings west wing with led brake light
front and rear bumper are urethane
Custom blue paint job, Fully painted, even underneath carpet is painted

Parts Missing:
Misc Interior pieces such as headliner, radio, etc...
Motor is also gone (i have a 98 integra ls complete swap i can add in with deal for cheap)
Interior would need some cleaning up as it is a little dirty
also missing exhaust system

Pics available at:
http://www.sromagazine.com/photos/showgall...00&ppuser=61317

I can send more pics via email

WILLING TO TAKE BEST OFFER OR TRADES

willing to do trades w/ another car if u take car of s/h for both ways (s/h is gonna kill me)unless ur wiling to do that, and im located in iowa, will send u some more pics hammer when i get a chance to get back to my comp

Hey, I will offer you 2k for it and will pay for shipping to washington. What do you think about the price? If your not ok and that seems to cheap for it, Then i can nogotiate the price too. dO YOU have any more pics? Im really interested in it so hit me up with a answer. THanks. You can email me the pics if u got any at primus2311@yahoo.com and if u got aim then my screen name is primus2311. THanks

:worthy:

email sent to u
and yes i have posted this car up before, but i sold the h22 and got more parts for the car

Back