1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IN 1998 4dr Civic W/ JDM GSR Auto Swap

Discussion in 'Vehicles: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by rdomeck, Jul 6, 2009.

1. rdomeck

rdomeck New Member

I built this car for my family to drive and we have for over a year now, but have just outgrown it. We have taken it on many weekend trips and even took it on a week vacation last year. It has seen 15,000 miles or so since the swap.

1998 Civic LX.
    -JDM GSR swap off of ebay
    -Bilstien shocks all around
    -Alloy 15" wheels from Tirerack
    -Integra rear disc
    -Ex front brakes
    -Hawk brake pads
    -I made a 2.25" stainless mandrel bent tig welded exhaust from manifold to muffler tip. I used a Flowmaster 3 chamber muffler and a high flow cat. Both the muffler and cat are aluminized steel. It's not to loud, but sounds nice.

What it needs.
    -I never took the time to align the car after swapping in the rear disc and now the rear tires need replaced and the car aligned.
    -The body is in ok shape and has never been in an accident. It has been through a hale storm, a pregnant women carrying twins and has dents and dings from 12 years worth of use. I had planned on repainting, but never did.

$2500

I'm in the Indianapolis area. Come by and take a look.

If I don't sell it I will take a weekend and part it out and get more for it!
    I have an extra transmission and the original engine and trans if you want!

2. toub18c

toub18c New Member

got pic? can post it up?

3. rdomeck

rdomeck New Member

I will get some taken today or tomorrow and post them. Thanks for your interest, Randy

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted