1999 Civic EX-CLEAN TITLE-Kansas

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Woodster

Alright everyone, its time to sell my first love...my 99 EX...

I bought this car in August 03 and it has been my in town car for the past three years...I have only put 10,000 miles on it and have done very little modification to it as it was awesome to begin with...

Engine:

D16y8(Original) with 97,xx miles on it
Original 5spd tranny - no grinds
Stainless Steel header with new gasket
Intake with K&N Filter on it- has been maintained well

Suspension:

Stock
Have never even changed the stock wheels off

Interior:

99 SI cluster that reads 57,455 miles - Read 52,403 when I recieved it
5 piece floor mats
Everything has been kept very clean and never has been smoked in

Exterior:

Rear left has a gouge mark, not sure what happened as it was there when I recieved it(pictured)
Front right bumper has been scratched..bent the plastic slightly(pictured)
Debadged
Stock other than those things

I believe that is all I can think of...I really need this car gone as we dont have room for it anymore since we just moved, and now that I have my 92 hatch w/ b16, I no longer need this beauty.

Asking $5,850 OBO..hit me up guys...either pm or get me here..or email at PhoebeusFenix@gmail.com

I have the title in hand, ready to go..have the stock cluster as well if you are worried that im screwing you on the mileage or anything...I just need this gone..it is awful to part with it...but I just dont have the need anymore...

s8.jpg

s6.jpg

s5.jpg

s4.jpg

s3.jpg

s2.jpg

s1.jpg

Ive done my best to keep it clean..washed religiously by hand and kept as clean as possible...forgot to mention its a 5 speed.

PRICE LOWERED BY THE WAY

I can vouch for it. Very clean. Awesome factory stereo, Sunroof, A/C. I would buy it if I didn't have 4 cars already.

Back