Well it finallly happened, we finally put our motor in the car. After many monthes of getting it ready. Eric showed up to help us out sunday around 1ish. So we start out, only to find that the load leveler chains are too short! So off to Orchards to get some more chain. By the time we get the motor on the hoist and out of the truck it's like 3pm. Now that we got it out of the truck we manuver it over the empty engine bay of the teg. We start lowering it and decide to take off the "JDM XSi only" motor mount, and the heavy ass stock exhaust manifold. Once we got that done we lower the motor into the engine bay. But of course it wouldn't just slip in. After much pulling, pushing and cussing we still don't have even one of the mounts bolted down. We are really close to getting one of 'em so I climb up on the car and start pulling and basically trying to man handle the motor into place. Surprise of surprise it works!!! After we got that first mount in we had to take out the crossmembers so we could get the motor in position to bolt the rest of the mounts, in the process we broke a piece off the main crank pulley. Damn it!...but we perservere. We finally get the last mount bolted in and look at the clock, it's just about 7pm... I figure that's not too bad for a bunch of rookies who have never done a swap before. Anyway we'll be working on the wiring and the hoses next saturday. For now here are some pic's!!!