2 88-91 hatchs forsale cheap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrism1829

Getcha Mind Right
I have to hatchs for sale on is apart needs front end i have the pass fender and door the rest is apart...good glass quarters and carpet..hatch is good good stellies...clean title call for details

I also have one that has been in a accident on the pasenger side door and qaurter salvage title so good for parts comes with stock motor si head and tranny also comes with si wireharness..clean interior primer in color the 1 door is red needs work but is good for parts 350 obo for both of them or can come and take the parts u want off of it..for 350 take whatever u want and i will handle the car or if u need parts let me know i havent gotten the cars to my lot but when i do i will take pics so let me know located in ny 845-597-1373 call whenver

niether are si's

are you interested in shippin them, seeing as they dont drive? do they run im lookin for a decent beater car to commute in, will i be able to do this out of te 2 cars? let me know thanks im in mass, 01453

yeah u can make 1 out of tw most deff i also have a couple extra motors laying around no sorry cant ship u can come pickup if u like..give me a call 845-597-1373

do it spoon, hes not even THAT far from you. Just rent a trailer or something and pick them up.

Maybe he's sold them by now? It's been almost 2 years...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back