$2.91 a gallon......woohoo...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
I bought gas today that is normally $4.29 a gallon, and snagged it at $2.91 a gallon. :eek::ph34r::D

That's a cool thing to offer.

I did mine because I found out the Vanilla Visa Gift Cards were having glitches on Father's Day. Visa allows a maximum of $75 on one credit card transaction. So I bought the $25 Vanilla Visa, went to Mobile, and that shit gave me $75 :D :D

Damn you've spent over $500 at stop&shop in the past 60 days ??
Last time I went I was able to get $0.40 off a gallon

Its varies over here from $1.25 to a $1.48 a litre over here in Ontario. I always pay around $1.40 since i use premium gas...mostly VPOWER from shell for my VTEC lol.

a lot of people here just buy best buy gift cards from giant eagle. every 50 you spend gets you $0.10 off your gas. people come in, buy a TV and lots of shit, pay in gift cards and get free gas. its nuts.

I only buy $20 worth of gas at a time, for $20 i get about 14 litres which thank god fills pretty well half a tank. I love having a little engine sometimes.

Conversion: 14 litres= 3.08 gallons..... k i suck at math but am i paying $6.49 a gallon? Or did i use the wrong conversion?

Back