2 chicks posing on my truck

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

first off.......in DALLAS TEXAS we have better looken whores then those two stanks.

and second ...........your cuz is not that good looking........you need to look at any of the dancers out of TX, FL, AND CAL.

I've come to the conclusion that this thread officially sucks ass! Two ugly bitches and no Honda or Acura :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Originally posted by jdmeg6@Aug 8 2005, 11:06 PM
I've come to the conclusion that this thread officially sucks ass! Two ugly bitches and no Honda or Acura :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
[post=537682]Quoted post[/post]​

:lol: :lol:

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Aug 8 2005, 02:48 PM
lol

i don't talk to her really. I chill with my aunt.
[post=537480]Quoted post[/post]​

Good, keep her far far away from the SUPER SPERM.

sorry no incest for me, shes a first cousin...ugghh

theres plenty of other hot chicks out in the world. I never said my concieted cousin was the hottest cheerleader ever to walk the face of the earth. I dunno, this is kinda wrong but if she wasn't my cousin...I'd bang her.

Originally posted by phyregod@Aug 8 2005, 12:40 PM
Thats a MAAAN baby... (the blonde)
[post=537392]Quoted post[/post]​

It looks like they have one big ass.

You remind me of my one friend, who would rather chase girls than paint his roll pan.

aphwin_pre_1.jpg

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Aug 9 2005, 05:34 AM
I dunno, this is kinda wrong but if she wasn't my cousin...I'd bang her.

:blink:

It's official - anything with two legs and a slit, you will bang.

:bash:

alright, leave the poor confused young man alone...

back to the topic of trashy girls wearing granny panties while trying their hardest to look like men...

lmao...

let me ask everyone. would you hit it?

Now when you answer yes, it's because you aren't related to her. And if I wasn't related to her I would hit it. Believe me I'm far from having that actual thought in my mind...cause i know the other cheerleaders personally and have no problem getting some ass. Even if I did I wouldn't stoop THAT low. I mean I'd rather hit up a cubby chick, which is occasional now anyway.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Aug 8 2005, 06:38 AM
I was gonna sya WTF is with the panties. But someone else did.

My cousin is originally from Indiana. Yes this is really my cousin and she really is a Knicks City Dancer. And yes, I get free tickets. :D

wMTAyNjk4MjZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

[post=537307]Quoted post[/post]​

Damn she is a HOTTIE yo is she coming out to Cali anytime soon :p

I'd hit it... But they should ditch the granny panties first...

Back