20 questions game..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

eg6sir

Supa Mod
VIP
try this out.. its kinda crazy.. what you do is think of something, not too off the wall though.. and answer the questions it asks you and then it'll tell you what your thinking of.. my buddy was thinking of Einsteinium and it guessed that was what he was thinking.. he was like WTF?!?!
20Q Pocket Game Demo

well.. what did you think of.. and did you answer the questions correctly..

it answered almost everything i thought of..

eh, i was going for honda, then narrowed it to civic, then just to car
that game sucks
lol

It got "Match" and "Doorknob" after 26 and 24 questions respectively.

I R teh winnar!

p.s. it generally works better if you only use the yes and no buttons.

ROFL.. I just went through it by pressing "other" then pressing yes to everything it asked.. It asked is it a leafy plant? yes. THEN it asks, "Is it a warm blooded animal" yes. Is it a scavenger? Does it fold up easily? Does it generally have four corners.. yes yes yes.... blah blah blah.. It guessed "Human Head"

So apparently human heads are leafy foldable warm blooded scavengers with four corners.

Last edited:
I was thinking of the new 20 questions game by radica and after like 28 questions it got stuck and reset itself. So it can't think of itself, apparently.

i picked...vagina...lol...and its first guess was a hot tub...hahaha...so i told it it was close...and after guessing a toilet...and somethin else...cannot remember...it told me to get my mind out of the gutter cuz it was somethin about sex...lmfao

eg6sir said:
thats why i said nothing off the wall (as in too difficult)
I dont know... I did the whole click yes everytime thing and got a human head. Deciding that wasnt what i was thinking of, i clicked no. Next thing it guessed was a umeboshi? :eek: Apparently its a type of plum... but thats kinda very off the wall.

97AccorDEx said:
i picked...vagina...lol...and its first guess was a hot tub...hahaha...so i told it it was close...and after guessing a toilet...and somethin else...cannot remember...it told me to get my mind out of the gutter cuz it was somethin about sex...lmfao

I did that one, and it came up with lips, then a butt, then after a fw more questions it came up with urethra, then after 2 more questions it came up with Weiner Schnitzel:lol:WTF? no. then it comes up with womb, then gives up. shit it was close, i wanted to see if it would say vagina, lol

Back