2000 Civic Ex Coupe

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

D.N.A

I want to build this 2000 Civic Ex Coupe so it will decimate all on the quarter mile drag strip. It has a stock engine and an automatic transmission what would need to be done to it to make this one awesome car? I know I need a new engine and transmission what should I get? What other parts would I need to make this the fastest car on the quarter mile? Assuming I have an unlimited budget. Can anyone help?

take your car to ericks racing, give them your checking account, pick your car up in 3 months. that is how to descimate with a coupe and no budget. first sub 10 all motor.

Originally posted by noobvang@Oct 5 2003, 06:27 PM
Sell you car and get a 5 spd first.

if he has an unlimited budget it doesn't matter if the car is an auto or 5-spd. just have the shop convert it for you. here's the setup:

built H22, sleeved out to 90-92mm, running 8.5:1 compression, custom forged everything internal.
slap a T4 turbo on that bad-boy. intercooled of course. run a stand-alone engine management system like the AEM system. upgrade the hell out of your fuel system. get some slicks and turn the boost to like 22lbs.

have fun.

Back