2000 Civic Si Parts Every Thing Has To Be Gone

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I have everything from 2000 si the car was red email me I am willing to give this stuff up cheap

Well, if you still have your engine/tranny I am seriously interested. Let me know what shape the powertrain is in such as miles and what not. Also if you can, I would like it to be a full to somewhat full swap. Things like, shift linkage, ecu, axles maybe...whateva man. Just hit me up..

BTW I live in Boston

PS. I can use a lot of shit off that si man, even brakes (front & back) get back to me asap plz

Last edited:
Hey do you have the power steering pump with the brackets to mount them on??? if you do i want it.....where the hell are you? I want it nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...for realz...how much I will pay asap...email...me at (edeee@hotmail.com) I serious no flakes...got it or what..? <_<

Where are you located? I'm interested in the rear bumper if its mint...

Also interested in the Radio Bezel w/ the a/c vents... i dont need the knobs & buttons though...

Also interested in the Door Sills if the price is right... :)

Originally posted by ScrapinSi@May 29 2003, 09:28 AM
Where are you located? I'm interested in the rear bumper if its mint...

Also interested in the Radio Bezel w/ the a/c vents... i dont need the knobs & buttons though...

Also interested in the Door Sills if the price is right... :)

retard, i still have mine!

if you come up to the bbq you can buy it :)

how about the shift linkage and distributor i need both let me know if you still have these items and where your located....thanks.........

hey man if you got the door handles side moldings side skirts and the cluster ill take it

btw where are you located

Back