2000 Civic Stereo Wires?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

aLLmOtOr

I just got a 00 Honda Cd player, and I want to install it in my 96 hatch. But there' s a problem. It's not plug and play, and the wire colors are different for the 00. I have the wire harness, now all I have to do is wire it up to the stock 00 CD plaer. Does anyone have the color codes for me? The wire colors I have are:
White w/red stripe, Red w/black stripe, Green w/black stripe, Green w/yellow stripe, Blue w/white stripe, Pink, Yellow w/red stripe, Yellow w/green stripe, Black, red, Aqua green, Grey w/red stripe, Blue w/ black stripe, and Blue w.yellow stripe. Someone please help me.

OK I just realized that the deck came from a 00 Prelude... So does anyone have the wiring diagram for the stock Prelude?

Dont worrie call a few shops and see if they have a reverse plug that plugs in to the 00 prelude cd player you can use that if you cant find it i will print off the wiring diagram from work tomorrow and send it to ya cool man well good luck.

wire colors for the 00 prelude is as follows

white/yellow batt
yellow/red ign
black ground
brown/black RF-
red/green RF+
brown/white RR-
red/yellow RR+
grey/black LF-
blue/green LF+
gray/white LR-
blue/yellow LR+