2000 Ex with 94-95 B18c OBD Conversion?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tl_vang86

alright, i been reading all over the place trying to find a complete list of all the items needed to convert to OBD 1 but have no success. If i put in a 94-95 b18c into my 2000 civic, all i would need is a OBD2-OBD1 dizzy right? just wondering because people say it is hard to put OBD 1 into OBD2 cars.

you can put a obd1 motor into a obd2 car just have to change a few things like the intake manifold from a 99-01 teg and also a distributor from the same car and also altonator to and youd have to change the oil pump and timing gear and timing belt cover on the bottom and also ad a crank sensor $133 from acura and then just use a 96-98 teg ecu but your gonna have to change the plugs that plug into the ecu also what kinda of civic ex hx dx lx si ??????????? i got tons of info

ssssshhhhhhhhh just dont tell anyone its a older motor unless you live in cali damn there veri stricked about what you do. Anyways let me know

thanks steve

Back