2000 Si Fuse location?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bcivicsi

I cant find the location for my dome light fuse in the fuse block inside the car.The cover is missing didnt come with the car.Can someone please help me and post a pic of the interior fuse cover for a 2000 civic?

Quoted post[/post]]
I cant find the location for my dome light fuse in the fuse block inside the car.The cover is missing didnt come with the car.Can someone please help me and post a pic of the interior fuse cover for a 2000 civic?

I think that is on the same fuse as the instrument lights, either that or the tail lights, I dont remember which.
tail lights: the second one from the right on the top row 7.5A
instrument lights: the fourth one from the right, top row 7.5A

let me know if this worked

I have looked at all the fuses none are blown.What else could cause my dome lights to not work?

Quoted post[/post]]
I have looked at all the fuses none are blown.What else could cause my dome lights to not work?

Just the dome light up by your head between the passenger/driver seat? Did you check to make sure it's not flipped to "off"?

Been there, done that. lol

Yeah its not off LOL. Neither one of the dome lights work.I was just wondering what the possibilitys could be before I start thinking about looking for a wire cut somewhere.Like could a door switch be bad and cause this or what?

Back