2000 Type-R integra b18c into a 92 EG

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

vtec25

i need to know what i'm gonna need from under the hood and what aftermarket products will i have to purchase to make it run(like OBD 1 to 2 stuff)?? also will i need aftermarket engine mounts or not???

Thank you in advance to all who helps

Originally posted by vtec25@Sep 7 2004, 03:03 AM
i need to know what i'm gonna need from under the hood and what aftermarket products will i have to purchase to make it run(like OBD 1 to 2 stuff)?? also will i need aftermarket engine mounts or not???

Thank you in advance to all who helps
[post=386865]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey man, i know this isnt want you wanted but all the smart guys who know this will tell you to search first.

From what i know you will need to convert OBD's, need Different Shift linkage, and yes will need new moutns.

You actually only need to use a USDM ITR harness, or other USDM OBD IIb Integra harness, they plug right in. If you have the JDM harness, you need to swap over injectors, change the distributor plug, and use you harness. Then get a OBD I P28 ECU, have it chipped to ITR specs. A combination of the ITR and you Civic mounts will work, along with the usual, shiftlinkage, tranny axl

Before my computer took a shit, I was saying that you also, if you get a JDM motor, are going to need to replace the 36mm axles with the 32mm ones that will fit your hubs. Those can be had from any of the following cars...

94-97 Del Sol vtec
99-00 Civic Si
Civic Type R
96-00 USDM Integra Type R
94+ Integra

that about covers it-

there is actually an article specifically about this in the swap article section at the top of the forum page :)

Back