1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2001 Integra GS Hondata S200 compatible?

Discussion in 'ECU's, Electronics, and Tuning' started by integraslut78, Apr 28, 2004.

1. integraslut78

integraslut78 Stylus DJ Extraordinaire

I have a 2001 Integra GS and I just ordered a S200 for my car from Trackmasters in Valencia. I talked to AEDS and they said that they were not sure if this could be done because of the chip in the key communicating with the new ECU, I have to switch to OBD1 as well. I appreciate any help.

2. radnulb

radnulb Senior Member

OBD1 doesn't give a fuck about immobilizer key setups.
    OBD2 doesn't support hondata S200.

You're looking at a OBD2-OBD1 conversion. An OBD1 P06 or P75 ECU would work fine for you.

3. NotUrAverage_Si

NotUrAverage_Si Senior Member

hondata makes an p28 that will plug right into your OBDII harness.

4. radnulb

radnulb Senior Member

bling spec.
    If you want bling spec, I know others that will do it cheaper.

5. integraslut78

integraslut78 Stylus DJ Extraordinaire

What is bling spec?

6. radnulb

radnulb Senior Member

hehehehehheh

bling spec = pretty, looks nice, shiny, bling-bling, fancy, hyped

as opposed to cheap, functional, practical, economical.

"bling-spec" and "stunna" were the two vocab words I learned from when J. Davis, Atlee + Rob came up from Asheville to hang out help out with my CRX last fall.

Running 10psi on a Golden Eagle sleeved GSR with IB spec rods+pistons making 350WHP on a Garrett GT30 with a lovefab manifold and Precision 666cc injectors run by a Hondata S200 all options tuned by some clown who flys around the country tuning cars is bling spec.

Running 18psi on a stock LS block with rods+pistons making 350WHP on a junkyard T3 with a SS autocrome manifold and F3DS RX7 secondary (800+cc) injectors running NG5/Turboedit2 tuned wide wideband after work each day is not very bling spec. (me)

Running 15psi on a junkyard LS with a junkyard T3, rigged manifold, junkyard 2bar MAP sensor and a set of DSM450s running 55psi fuel pressure and putting the motor in a gutted 89 CRX HF (with rust doing weight reduction ;)) and tuning the hell out of it on mountain roads with a wideband and yer noggin and then smoking the bling spec GSR is the definition of "anti-bling" (J. Davis's car, last incarnation.)

You understand?

7. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

junkyard 2 bar map? why bother? the 1.8 bar oem honda one not good enough? ;p

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted