2001 Integra GS Hondata S200 compatible?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

integraslut78

Stylus DJ Extraordinaire
I have a 2001 Integra GS and I just ordered a S200 for my car from Trackmasters in Valencia. I talked to AEDS and they said that they were not sure if this could be done because of the chip in the key communicating with the new ECU, I have to switch to OBD1 as well. I appreciate any help.

OBD1 doesn't give a fuck about immobilizer key setups.
OBD2 doesn't support hondata S200.

You're looking at a OBD2-OBD1 conversion. An OBD1 P06 or P75 ECU would work fine for you.

bling spec.
If you want bling spec, I know others that will do it cheaper.

hehehehehheh

bling spec = pretty, looks nice, shiny, bling-bling, fancy, hyped

as opposed to cheap, functional, practical, economical.

"bling-spec" and "stunna" were the two vocab words I learned from when J. Davis, Atlee + Rob came up from Asheville to hang out help out with my CRX last fall.

Running 10psi on a Golden Eagle sleeved GSR with IB spec rods+pistons making 350WHP on a Garrett GT30 with a lovefab manifold and Precision 666cc injectors run by a Hondata S200 all options tuned by some clown who flys around the country tuning cars is bling spec.

Running 18psi on a stock LS block with rods+pistons making 350WHP on a junkyard T3 with a SS autocrome manifold and F3DS RX7 secondary (800+cc) injectors running NG5/Turboedit2 tuned wide wideband after work each day is not very bling spec. (me)

Running 15psi on a junkyard LS with a junkyard T3, rigged manifold, junkyard 2bar MAP sensor and a set of DSM450s running 55psi fuel pressure and putting the motor in a gutted 89 CRX HF (with rust doing weight reduction ;)) and tuning the hell out of it on mountain roads with a wideband and yer noggin and then smoking the bling spec GSR is the definition of "anti-bling" (J. Davis's car, last incarnation.)

You understand?

junkyard 2 bar map? why bother? the 1.8 bar oem honda one not good enough? ;p

Back