1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2001 OBD2 B18c Motor Into 94 Si Hatch

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> EG-EK / DC' started by BlackBoosted2, Feb 26, 2004.

1. BlackBoosted2

BlackBoosted2 Junior Member

I have been searching for some time about this, I just purchased a motor today from someone locally, and need to put it in my car. I know a few things, I need to figure out the details on OBD1/OBD2 issues, and mounts, I know the exhaust manifold is longer on the GSR motor..

What else is there to expect?

I Have a 1994 Si Civic Hatch, power steering belt has been removed, is there away to remove the whole system with keeping the Si rack?

I have been searching, and only come up with some answers.

2. BlackBoosted2

BlackBoosted2 Junior Member

I have the motor, mounts, tranny, axels, shift linkages, ECU for 2001 OBD2

All is stock

3. Slammed90Lude

Slammed90Lude Senior Member

-Yes you can remove the power steering and keep the same steering rack that is in the car- In fact it is very desireable because the power racks have a quicker steering ratio than the non power racks- you can find a very detailed explaination of how to do this here

http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=184202

-In order to do the swap, you will need the axles, mounts, tranny, motor and shift linkage from the 2001 integra that you got the motor from- You will need to buy an OBD I ecu (P72) in order to run the motor in the easiest way- you can find detailed information about that here:

http://www.hondaswap.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=29813

-This is the one and only time I will search this website to find you information that is READILY available to all members, the search button is your friend, learn how to use it :readfaq:

4. e money 9

e money 9 Member

rear tranny mount from a 94-up integra, tranny front mount from 94-up integra, a 92-95 Civic EX wiring harness (youll have to change some plugs and extend wires and run wires for the dual butterfly sensor on the intake manifold. you could also get a skunk2 intake manifold and not have to worry about this. p72 ecu is good. its also good to replace all yuor mounts (bushings) youll thank yourself later.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted