CT 2002 Aspen White WRX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Skydive2144

2002 Subaru Impreza WRX 2.0l Turbo. This is an amazingly clean car. no scratches or dents. Aspen White. I am the second owner. The first owned had it bone stock all of its life and had it until 140k miles. I bought it in April and had it for the past 7k miles. In that time I have done some modifications to it. It now has 147k miles but runs perfect. motor sounds perfect, no leaks at all, transmissions shifts great. Brand new timing belt and water pump.
The car has...
Hyperflow Front Mount Intercooler, (one of the only kits that you can keep the fog lights, $1400 new!!!)
Sti Pink Injectors.
255 Walboro Fuel Pump
AEM intake
Koni yellow adjustable struts with SPEC C springs and Group N tophats
Sport Max Bronze wheels with almost new summer tires
catless up pipe
3" csatless turboback exhaust
Open ECU tune runing 17.5 psi.
I dont need to sell this car so no lowballs please. it is in amazing condition and has been garage kept it whole life. it runs amazing and will continue to for a very long time. I just want to get something differnent after several Subarus. I am open to trades. No street bikes! I would consider a really clean swapped civic plus cash or straight trade for an ITR.

You can call me at 203-331-2338 anytime with any questions or to come see the car. It is Located in Tolland CT.

Right now I am asking $10k for the car, and I do not need to sell it!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

Back