2002 civic swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CharliecivicPR

im from Dorado, Puerto Rico and i really have the need to swap my engine. The problem is i dont know what to throw in there or if the engine will fit? I was just wondering since in the main land people made so many swaps and thing, maybe one of u guys could tell me what to or can do.
U could e-mail me at dracopr13@hotmail.com

thanx

Charlie.

Nice Civy...you might wanna take the pics outta your sig, before B goes Anal on you. :eek:

Originally posted by CharliecivicPR+Oct 22 2003, 05:24 PM-->
MaaseyRacer
@Oct 20 2003, 04:37 PM
Well i have seen h22s swaped into 2001 civics.  however if i were you i would go with the k20a, JDM typeR motor.
check out hasports site the have some info on this swap:
http://www.hasport.com/Products/Mount%20Ki...ount%20ESK1.htm

well that sounds nice but how woul it work better all engine or with NOS since this week ill putting in a NOS sistem :no2:

CharliecivicPR... your statement made absolutley no fucking sense :emofo: and secondly about your sig... :ufucktard:. take the fucking larger than life pictures out of your fuckin sig before B, the website owner gets mad at ya' fuck it isnt that hard to understand you are the only one with pictures in your sig... dumbass...

Back