2003 crv engine swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cman900

I'm looking to replace my 2003 honda crv engine. Can someone let me know if any of the Accord or other honda family engine will fit the 03 CRV

I believe the engine you have is a k24a1 not sure which other vehicles they came in but a sweet combo would be a k20z1 head with the k24 block. just go by the engine code when calling for used engines.

cman900, did you get a answer on your swap question? I have a situation with my 2004 and I need a motor. So I wanted to know what you ended up doing.

cman900, did you get a answer on your swap question? I have a situation with my 2004 and I need a motor. So I wanted to know what you ended up doing.

The stock engine for 02-06 CR-Vs was the K24A1. That was the only Honda vehicle to receive that particular engine. However, the 03-05 Accord and 03-06 Element used a very similar engine, the K24A4. That engine would swap right in and wire up pretty easily as well.

If you're not very experienced in engine swapping however, I would just look for another K24A1, seeing as it will be a direct plug and play swap...

Back