2004 Naias

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH MY EYES MY EYES!!!!!!! GET IT AWAY!!!!!!!!!

Looks too much like an audi 1.8T with ugly taillamps and headlights.

:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

However...

An innovative all-wheel-drive (AWD) configuration—in which parallel engines provide power to both the front and rear axles—also makes the Eclipse Concept-E a study in high-tech mechanics.

:thumbsup: even though it doesn't make up for it being ugly!

Originally posted by revolution8k@Jan 16 2004, 03:59 AM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH MY EYES MY EYES!!!!!!! GET IT AWAY!!!!!!!!!

Looks too much like an audi 1.8T with ugly taillamps and headlights.

:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

However...

An innovative all-wheel-drive (AWD) configuration—in which parallel engines provide power to both the front and rear axles—also makes the Eclipse Concept-E a study in high-tech mechanics.

:thumbsup: even though it doesn't make up for it being ugly!

:concur:

on another note, electric motors >>> turbo charged gas engines...

holy fuck!!!

The Eclipse Concept-E rides on 245/40R20 front and 275/35R20 rear performance tires, and nine-spoke, 20-inch wheels suspended by independent multi-links at all four corners.

mad dubs y0!

Driving the rear wheels is a rear-mounted E-Boost electric motor which provides an additional 200 horsepower, for a total output of 470 horsepower.

fuck what it looks like! if that thing comes with 470 awhp, its going to be a sick fucking car. and thats HP. electric motors make mad torque at 1 rpm..... that thing is going to be an 11-sec car out of the box... and still get 30 mpg.

bad ass.

technology owns.

did you look at the pics of the inside,
:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

and from reading it says it has a 3.8ltr V-6 270hp that drives the front wheels,
and an electric E-boost that provides up to 200whp when needed.

so it's not straight up 470hp all the time.

Thank you Mitsubishi, for taking a used-to-be-good looking car from the early to mid nineties, giving us a pile of shit in the latest gen Eclipse, and then going over the top with all-out beaten-with-the-ugly-stick sad excuse for an Eclipse.

Originally posted by Hatchbacks Anonymous@Jan 16 2004, 01:50 PM
It looks like a cross between a VW buggy and a 350z.

Ugly as a mug :thumbsdown:

it looks like a cross between a pile of shit and a bigger pile of shit... :ph34r:

fookin a mang! 200hp just from the electric motor. torque monster! and factory dubs? jeebus!

btw, i effin love the styling of that thing. but then again, i think janine garafolo is hot. :ph34r:

I like the way it looks. I think that color of paint and and its hideous dus make it ugly, but the lines of the car look cool. I'll make a final judgment when I see one in person. I made the mistake of saying I liked the matrix before I saw one in person.

Originally posted by bigdaddyIII@Jan 16 2004, 11:25 AM
but then again, i think janine garafolo is hot. :ph34r:

OMFG!!!
:puke:

I made the mistake of saying I liked the matrix before I saw one in person

i did too, but i do like the lines of the car. i thought the 350z was completely a shit pile before i saw one up close.and even then it wasnt terrribly great. it makes a freakin huge difference.

Back