2005 Expedition parts 4sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CRAZYEG9

My man is selling the parts off of a 05 expedition xlt black(BRAND NEW). This is what he has. Doors, front bumper, rear bumper, interior seats, airbags, dashboard, etc. If interested send me a PM with a contact number.

Originally posted by CRAZYEG9@Feb 10 2005, 12:58 AM
My man is selling the parts off of a 05 expedition xlt black(BRAND NEW). This is what he has. Doors, front bumper, rear bumper, interior seats, airbags, dashboard, etc. If interested send me a PM with a contact number.
[post=458940]Quoted post[/post]​

can you say stolen?

Why would the airbags be there on an 05?.......

YO UDT, if your not interested mind your business because you don't know what your talking about. This thread is for people interested in buying

Originally posted by CRAZYEG9@Feb 10 2005, 04:07 AM
YO UDT, if your not interested mind your business because you don't know what your talking about. This thread is for people interested in buying
[post=458957]Quoted post[/post]​

im interested in why your taking obscure parts of an 05 such as airbags and what not, it does not make any sence other then being stolen.

Originally posted by UDT+Feb 10 2005, 06:23 AM-->
@Feb 10 2005, 04:07 AM
[post=458957]Quoted post[/post]​

im interested in why your taking obscure parts of an 05 such as airbags and what not, it does not make any sence other then being stolen.
[post=458962]Quoted post[/post]​

First off, stop saying why am I taking parts off. Didn't I just say it was my mans, second he didn't steal it. Third mind your fucken business. I can't stand assholes like you that worry about other peoples business. If you were with in my reach right now I'd bus you upside your head for buttin in peoples business. In NYC we don't like people like you.

I could be wrong but i dont think so....... theres nothing wrong with me stating something. Believe me im the first to say leave some ones thread alone but we also dont like thiefs. Offer up a good reason why the parts are forsale then.

And now your just acting like a fool... In cali we call fools like chumps, and on the internet we call you E thugs. Get over your self.

If i was right there and you tryed to bust me over the head chances are you might get hurt, so think befor you talk and dont be so damn thug like on the internet, its the one place you can go back to being normal trust me i know ;)

This shit will be geting locked soon anyways so it dont matter..............

And if you were not so fuckin stupid and hard headed in the first place you might think to your self

Hmmm............ maybe, just maybe i might have better luck at a ford site, i mean seeing as how this is a honda site let alone a technical site, where people scrimp and save all there money just to swap, and that maybe no one here at the "Honda" site has an 05 ford truck that there in need of STOCK parts for...........?

Now you can take me telling you try a ford site as advice or me calling you a douche bag, either way i dont care much........So long as you know i think your a doche bag.

:thumbsup: Good call UDT. What were you thinking for posting 2005 ford parts on a HONDA site. I could see it if was used; we all have winter beaters, but its not. Futher more if our winter car is a 2005 Ford, I doubt our project car is a Honda.

Cliffnotes:

CRAZYEG9 = :wallbash:

there may just be one on the dashboard....but I don't care, not really into it and don't have an 05 Expedition. But if he has a Hydro B series trans I want it and I'll pick it up.

I thought you guys might get a kick outa someof his pms

https://hondaswap.com/forums/index.php?...topic=51752&hl=
What the hell are you talkin about. Are you even interested? If you are holla at me. !!!!If not mind your fuckin business!!!!

There you go not minding your business again. Telling me to take it to a ford site. DO you own the site? NO So shut the fuck up PUSSY! Also don't call me a bitch . And the only reason you talkin shit is because you know your on the other side of the 50 states. If you were local I think we would have to schedule a quick boxing match cause I have a short temper online in person or on the phone but I'd rather continue this fight in person with the hands so SHUT THE FUCK UP PUSSY

:lmao:

Thanks for backin me up guys, he didnt even offer up a lame excuse. ALL i could think was maybe some ones makeing a custom out of anew right but the air bags? cmon.. They should either be blown or stay in the car if its an 05.

domestic_Ethug.jpg

Originally posted by reckedracing@Feb 10 2005, 04:03 PM
i'm interested but i want the vin, you can reach me at 911...
[post=459157]Quoted post[/post]​

hahah...yeah :lol:
sounds fishy to me....hhhmmmm 2005 wow......

Back