2005 supra

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
supra.jpg

uber gehy

I like from about the top of the front fender's back. The front clip though is kind of ugh IMO.

just a concept guys....

im sure they will smooth out everything and you guys will be in dire need of a change of underwear when it is finally unveiled.

i know i will. looks tight so far, cept for the front end which looks like ass.

yea, thats a good notice hatch. while the pic was loading, from the bottom of the windows up it kinda looked like a vette at a glance.

the newer car are ugly in my opinion most of them, I really only liked the styling of maybe 7-8 different cars made after 96. The way the concept is drawn is gonna be very similar to what it actually become. I personally think its ugly from every aspect.

i was all excited til i saw the words "uber ghey" :lol: and i have to agree. hopefully you guys are right and it will look badass when it finally rolls off the production line.

Originally posted by brntorangehatch+Nov 28 2003, 07:34 PM-->
the front end reminds me of a sunfire
It does....

cointelpro
@Nov 28 2003, 07:38 PM
yea, thats a good notice hatch. while the pic was loading, from the bottom of the windows up it kinda looked like a vette at a glance.

that does too...

clean up the front end and that'll look cool. But If we just don't compare it to the earlier model then it would look cool to us right now.

Originally posted by civicious@Nov 29 2003, 05:20 PM
the front end looks more like a saturn than a sunfire....

and the backend looks like the lexus is330? or 350z

all I can say is hello and welcome to last year. This picture was in automobile or some mag like that over a year ago.

The production version will look nothing like that.

I'd say 350Z/Vette/Front end on the 2003 Grand Prix's. Pretty sure that all equates to ugly as shit...Yeeeuup! Sure does! :blink:
:lol:

for all intents and purposes, the Lexus concept car used in that Tom Cruise movie was the working prototype for the next generation Supra. However, all their interior shots were mock-ups.

-> Steve

Back