2006 Marcus Dairy Meet June 18th NY/NJ/CT/PA and surrounding areas

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You guys gotta try driving a Z, there is nothing but people running up to me at the gas station wanting to check out the car, I even had a hot motorhead chick come up to me once, in a tank top, with some nice tits. Guys offerering me their dead Z's in their back yard, others trying to sell me parts they never had a chance to use...etc.

And plus while on the road...every rice car wants to try and race, but everyone else just gets up to my speed or they slow down to my speed, and give a thumbs up out of their window, and hell, I have people whip out their camera's to get a shot of the Z. Chris drove it from MD to NJ, I'm sure he had a few people wave to him.

Granted, the paint looks like shit, I hardly wash it anymore, the roofs paint is now not cracking, but flying off in chip'o'paint, and the front lip has soo many cracks in the bondo, that it looks beat to hell. But people still freak out when they see it. :p

If I get my CRX running..I might go...but this year the yard work is more important than car stuff.

I get a ton of positive comments on my Hondas. But then again, they are all calling it "So old school!" . I don't know what they are talking about - its the newest car I've ever owned.

Countdown to Brat Ownership: 2 days and counting.

yea...ill be there....maybe ill even drive the crx.....ill get my permitt....register it......and ill be out of skool by then too....oh what a day that will be :mrgreen:

I'll be there for sure - Joe might be comming as well.

You think Honda owners are immature, try riding with a bunch of WRX owners.

"OMG, my car makes so much horsepowar!"
"omg accessport is beest thing evar!"
"no wai! Utec FTW!"
"wai? Vishu > you"
"omg my axels can handel leik 500whp"
"lmao, my car makes 197whp"

These people get excited about an "I" badge in place of subaru stars on the front of their car. I also love the fact that most modded WRX's can't actually be launched without the gearbox exploding. Granted, STI's are a different breed - but still.

I think B hates me now.. :mrgreen:

:pissedoffban:

Quoted post[/post]]
I also love the fact that most modded WRX's can't actually be launched without the gearbox exploding. Granted, STI's are a different breed - but still.

The STi has the same shitty trans engineering, but they have installed a valve that prevents the hydraulic fluid from engaging the clutch too quick. They built in enough slip that the transmissions doesn't... usually... detonate for no good reason.

I'm not only the president of the WRX Shrug :)shrug2:) club, but I'm a driver of one.

Yeah, don't get me wrong Steve -I like and appreciate 'Rexes, but some of the guys I hang with think a WRX is gods gift to man.

see our rex

CRX

and by the way...my CRX finally made it's way into my garage....and I found a burned valve...

time for another build..... :ph34r:

That car sat for 3 years because of a burned valve ?

Oh for shame

dooo a head rebuild and gaskets...then boooooooooost!!!!!!!.....with my saab turbo that is and trick front mount....**dooooo it clayton.....dooo it* lol :mrgreen:

first...I got to build it to pass emisions...then once it's cleared for two more years...what ever is in my garage that can make it go like a skunk's fart...it will be installed.....so bring that set-up up here so I can look at it before I dump money on it.

Back