2012.. whats your opinion?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

The Enterprise Mission

The Asteroid will come and fuck things up for us. End of the world ? Not gonna happen. Someone will survive. A Mass extinction event ? That is SO possible ... but it's closer and more daunting than you think.

The chances of the Apophys meteor hitting us are 1:30,000 or someodd against (Cosmic scale: DIRECT HIT)( I didn't read the article, I'm going on my own research ). The odds of 2/3rd the world dying in the next 2 years of a war in the middle east (Terrorist attacks here, nuclear response, nuclear response, nuclear domination) make those odds look STUPID. With that loss of world population, even us here in the US will die just trying to get food. The war itself will be a 2/3rd population death and the fallout of that war will not only last at least 50 years (socially, 100s of years potential for nuclear fallout) that at the end of our next global conflict we could be facing a 9/10th reduction (Lookup the word "Decimate". I'll save you the time - Decimate means to reduce to 1/10th original size) in human population, world wide. And then the asteroid throws off our weather and planet's orbit - And we'll consider it a blessing.

The odds of the horsehead islands off the coast of Africa, destroying the eastern US are great. In fact, on a cosmic scale, it's almost a DEAD HIT to happen in the next 6 years. That will set the US on a slide of economic downturn. the US will circle the drain and we will beg Canada for money and Mexico for labor. If and When the Pacific "big one" hits, it will destroy 15% of America's holdings, and you can count on a death toll of over 4,000,000. In 199... um.. 98 was it ? Iran got hit by a like earthquake that reduced their population so much, the Ayatollah asked his followers to reproduce in an effort of saving the nation.

You think an Asteroid, or some Mayan calendar is enough to scare the shit out of you ? Man, look not at what conjectures we can come up with to kill ourselves, look no further than the REALITY of what more than likely WILL happen.

Mind bending.

The whole "God" thing is rediculous. I'm going to live now and worry about where I may or may not be going after I stop breathing.

:withstupid:

Also , let's get all the christian weirdo's together and have them drink that special punch like the " Peoples Temple Christian Church" led by Jim Jones did in Jonestown, I'm convinced we need to weed out some of the sheep from the hurd[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

Only after all of the muslims get to behead the liberals :)

I'm sticking up for Christians, I'm not one. Funny enough.

All of this can give the average person an ulcer, but I just try to live my life without thinking about it. I work approximately 55 hours a week and I'm enrolled in college. I don't need anymore stress =/.

the photon belt seems to refur to cosmic enlightenment

2012 seems to be the magnetic reversing of the polls. This explains why the Sphinx in Egypt has water erosion on it. Scary shit really, but what is there to do?

I've read that the magnetic field weakens before the shift, could it be that we're left untouched?
youre on the right track. recent evidence suggests that our magnetic feild is in the process of switching (steady weakening of the mag feild over the years). and a switch does create lots of problems. 1st, the switch isnt fast, its on the order of centuries. so for hundreds of years with a weakened feild (the thing that protects us) we can expect higher cancer deaths, an increase in radiation and a decrease in population in general. in spte of all this, i dont think it will wipe us out. and if it does, it wont directly affect our lifetime. the switching is a very slow process. but one cool thing about the switchin is that instead of 2 poles, we could have 4, or 6, or 8 weaker poles. and as the particles collect at the poles you'll be able to see the northern lights all over the worlds rather then just at the north and south pole.

are all of you aware that we now can see the 'energy' of a 'presence' that is unseeable yet omnipotent/omnipresent?

yes... read... and you will find. it's like ultimate x-ray vision. But, some speculate that using it, we can 'see' God.

To be honest... I take it ALL with a grain of salt. It could be this, could be that. I just like to educate myself with all the viable options. I'm going to die when I die. Whenever it is, I'll only have to welcome it because there's nothing I can do to prevent it. It's inevitable. Doesn't mean I won't fight for my life, but I'm sure I'll know when it's time to let go.

Cool if it happens oh well can't do fuck all about it
i'll treat that shit like the movie independence day. i'll go to every hot girl i can find and say, "you don't want to die a virgin do you?" and try to fuck every girl i can.

25% of christians think that 2006, and 2007 are going to be the rapture years too.
link?

The whole "God" thing is rediculous. I'm going to live now and worry about where I may or may not be going after I stop breathing.
Um...not sure if it's possible to worry AFTER you die. I'm also pretty sure that it's impossible to do anything about it even if you could worry. You should probably take care of it beforehand, kinda like getting your airplane ticket before you find out at the counter that the flight is sold out, or worse yet, was giving out free tickets, but the plane just left.

:withstupid:

Also , let's get all the christian weirdo's together and have them drink that special punch like the " Peoples Temple Christian Church" led by Jim Jones did in Jonestown, I'm convinced we need to weed out some of the sheep from the hurd[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

Those people were definitely not Christian, or were at least too stupid to figure out that Jim Jones was a whackjob. The same could be said for people like David Karesh, Joseph Smith, and Brigham Young.

I am not really offended by these statements; they just make me curious as to where you all come up with these ideas of Christianity. If you actually opened up a Bible and read the scripture within context for no other reason than to gain an understanding of Christian history and principles, you'd see that a lot of the crap you (and many others) assume Christians believe, and things that some "christians" tell you is completely ridiculous.

And by the way, according to the Bible, Jesus Christ doesn't even know the day or the hour that He'll be returning. That is kept from Him by the Father. I choose to be ready for it to happen at any time, worry free.

Last edited:
Step 1: Design tracking device. a polarized sensing doppler type pinger should suffice.

Step 2: Put it behind the asteroid.

Give me my $50,000 in large, unmarked bills.

i really dont want to turn this into a religious debate, because it will undoubtedly get out of hand. i just wanted to explain why i feel religion (all of them, christianity, islam, etc) are full of it. they all preach peace, and KILL if you disagree with them. yes, even christians. remember gallileo? in his time, believing the earth wasnt the center of the universe was considered heracy. many people burned at the stake, and tortured in many other malicious ways. gallileo was "lucky" enough to escape death by denouncing his own findings and being imprisoned in his own home for the rest of his life. this wasnt some crazy sect, the pope encouraged this shit. maybe its a consequence of the times, but afaik, the bible hasnt changed much since then, only the people have.anything that causes this kind of behavior whil preaching peace is full of hipocracy, and not worth my time.

Only after all of the muslims get to behead the liberals :)

I'm sticking up for Christians, I'm not one. Funny enough.

Yer marrying one. Bias, plain and simple.

I say wipe out religion. Solves a lot of problems. That and neocons, but wiping out religion takes them out anyway. Hence the problem itself.

I'm not married to one. I have no clue what color the sun is in your world.

Also, you're violent and find justification in that violent outlook. You represent your political party well :)

I'm not married to one. I have no clue what color the sun is in your world.

Also, you're violent and find justification in that violent outlook. You represent your political party well :)

A very bright yellow.

I'm not the one who calls for the death of all of Islam. Nor does my "political party". Supporting Christianity, calling for the destruction of Islam... seems you represent yours to a T.

Besides, I never specified how I wanted to wipe out religion. Could be done with good ol' common sense.

link?

Um...not sure if it's possible to worry AFTER you die. I'm also pretty sure that it's impossible to do anything about it even if you could worry. You should probably take care of it beforehand, kinda like getting your airplane ticket before you find out at the counter that the flight is sold out, or worse yet, was giving out free tickets, but the plane just left.

No link, I heard about it on news talk radio. Not sure how accurate it is, but that's just what I've heard.

As for the worrying part. I can't worry after I die? Well, that takes care of that. I'm not going to worry about being in nothingness after I die while I'm alive.

Hell is just a tool used to scare Christians into repenting and believing in something no one can prove even exists. Church is just a business.

I think you prolly heard the radio show on "Coast to Coast AM". Good show, George Noory and Art Bell.

Back