21 interesting facts:)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

It's very convoluted. Basically, a bunch of geeks who spent all their time on forums were talking one day, and one of them actually met a girl and got a chance to have sex. She kept telling him to play with a thing called a 'clit' which he thought was a joke. After an hour or so, she got pissed at him and left. He went back to his forum friends, who were interested in this mythical 'clit' and decided to try some experiments.

You can probably figure out the rest (I don't highly recommend it) but let's just say that the next time our geek hero had sex, the girl had many, many orgasms. Then she decided to become a lesbian.
haha she must have had one fat clit for him not to play with it. i hope the ''mythical clit'' didnt bite ya!:D

cum sucking penis leech:D __________________
call me what you want; i'll just call you jealous :harhar:

You lied. He called you what he wanted, and 'cum sucking penis leech:D' only translates to jealous in German!

... you're not German, are you?

11. The flea can jump 350 times its body length.
It's like a human jumping the length of a football field.

100 yards in a football field. = 300 feet, Divided by 350 = .857 feet (10 inches give or take). So, the average human body length is a ballpark 10 inches long?

wait what?

11. The flea can jump 350 times its body length.
It's like a human jumping the length of a football field.

They are saying that a flea can jump 350 times its body length.

Then they say "Its like a human jumping the length of a football field"

But that isn't true. Its more like a human jumping 6 football fields end to end. I was just noting their lack of thought. Even to be fair and calculate for a human "body" top of the head to tail bone, it would still be 3+ football fields. Maybe 2 for midgets.

Last edited:
They are saying that a flea can jump 350 times its body length.

Then they say "Its like a human jumping the length of a football field"

But that isn't true. Its more like a human jumping 6 football fields end to end. I was just noting their lack of thought. Even to be fair and calculate for a human "body" top of the head to tail bone, it would still be 3+ football fields. Maybe 2 for midgets.

I'm right around 10 inches.:ph34r:

Back