213tq?????dynoed

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hey guys i dynoed my ls (aem intake, pacesetter headers, dual friction centerforce clutch, full 2.5 in from header back)

the dyno read 213lbs of tq at 5200rpm is this correct?, im running 15.1 in the 1/4 and i wiegh 2200 with me in the car (200lbs)

Originally posted by matts91hatchls@Sep 3 2004, 11:23 PM
hey guys i dynoed my ls (aem intake, pacesetter headers, dual friction centerforce clutch, full 2.5 in from header back)

the dyno read 213lbs of tq at 5200rpm is this correct?, im running 15.1 in the 1/4 and i wiegh 2200 with me in the car (200lbs)
[post=386030]Quoted post[/post]​

dyno's off, no load, huge weather adjustment, uncalibrated, something...but thats not right

Did the dyno tech DROP the clutch to get the rollers going? Often when they do this it's called "torque flashing" the dyno and is very innacurate.

well the dyno being untuned was the first thing i thought of, but the car before me was a stock gsr integ, and it put 130 hp to the wheels, and the car after me was a slightly modified gt mustang which through down 280hp at the wheels

as far a the clutch drop, for an accutate reading ur trans must be in your 1:1 ratio, which is 4th for me (5spd) he went up the gears normally and started forth at like 1100 rpm and just gave it gas the hole way up to 7400

so i dont get it

my hp was accurate at 138

Back