240sx project car, runs no rust

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civicdx92

hey all,
i havent been on for a while so here it goes... i got a 1990 240sx hatch for sale... 133k, grey, clean block with no leaks.... body has no rust and is very clean. i bought this to fix it up but i havent been able to get the finances straight. im looking for 700 obo and its located in southern mn. if u want pictures i can email them to u. 3rd gear is seems like it is almost out so im thinking it needs a tranny. the car does run as it sits and starts up nice. email me with offers or if u want pictures wissamsaade@msn.com thanks for the space

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 10 2004, 05:15 AM
i'm putting a b16 sir2 into it right now.

technically its not for sale. but if you make me an offer i can't refuse, everything is always for sale.
[post=429795]Quoted post[/post]​

too bad you werent anywhere close to Mass

klei2fast i emailed u four pictures as soon as i got ur email. look in ur junkmail folder. ill also try to post them on here.

check ur junkmail. if it is not there then i dont know what is up.... we can arrange something where i can talk to u online sometime tonight that way i can send u the pictures via chat. i tried posting them here but they r too large.

give me ur email address...i have two people paying more than 500 as of now. but i am confident that if u see the pictures u will like it. where r u from?

guys i emailed u the pictures...make sure u check ur junkmails just in case they end up there...let me know what u guys think

240sx are alright. i sold mine to my ex.

if you buyers are looking to do the sr20 swap, youll need the 91-92 steering rack.

Back