1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2C-I - the new bath salt

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by Briansol, Sep 21, 2012.

1. Briansol

Briansol Admins Admin VIP

2. klyph

klyph Dismember VIP

??? 2C-I has been around forever, I was offered 2C-I before I ever smoked pot.

3. SlushboxTeggy

SlushboxTeggy It's only stupid if it doesn't work VIP

I'll stick with my weed and booze. And the occasional recreational romp. Thanks.

4. E_SolSi

E_SolSi Member of the 20 nut club Moderator VIP

:shrug:
    this is what drug prohibition breeds

people keep fucking with these "legal" drugs and they are almost always more dangerous/harmful than the real drug that is illegal

its completely retarded
    legalize it all
    at least then people will be able to get decent quality clean drugs
    more often than not its not even the drugs themselves that are all that dangerous... its all the other shit that they use to step on it and cut it with to in order to increase profit margins that make it really harmful/dangerous

most illegal drugs have less side effects than the shit they hock all over the TV and in magazines or on the internet all fucking day

legalize the damn things
    regulate the quality... make it illegal to put shitty additives in the drugs
    quantify the potency... if people are going to use responsibly, it is important for people know how strong the shit they are using is
    and let adults make their own fucking decisions

prohibition does not work, never has, never will... there is no better way to make someone want something than to tell them they cant have it

5. klyph

klyph Dismember VIP

The "justice" dept. profits billions of dollars from the illegal drug trade. Do you think they're really going to let democracy fuck up that kind of cash cow? Money>your vote.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted