2C-I - the new bath salt

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Briansol

Admins
Admin
VIP
2C-I or 'Smiles': The New Killer Drug Every Parent Should Know About | Healthy Living - Yahoo! Shine

Witnesses described the 17-year-old boy as "shaking, growling, foaming at the mouth."

Soon after, he "started to smash his head against the ground" and began acting "possessed," according to a witness. Two hours later, he had stopped breathing.

I forsee more people getting their faces eaten in the near future, and more zombie nation meme's.

:shrug2:
this is what drug prohibition breeds

people keep fucking with these "legal" drugs and they are almost always more dangerous/harmful than the real drug that is illegal

its completely retarded
legalize it all
at least then people will be able to get decent quality clean drugs
more often than not its not even the drugs themselves that are all that dangerous... its all the other shit that they use to step on it and cut it with to in order to increase profit margins that make it really harmful/dangerous

most illegal drugs have less side effects than the shit they hock all over the TV and in magazines or on the internet all fucking day

legalize the damn things
regulate the quality... make it illegal to put shitty additives in the drugs
quantify the potency... if people are going to use responsibly, it is important for people know how strong the shit they are using is
and let adults make their own fucking decisions

prohibition does not work, never has, never will... there is no better way to make someone want something than to tell them they cant have it

The "justice" dept. profits billions of dollars from the illegal drug trade. Do you think they're really going to let democracy fuck up that kind of cash cow? Money>your vote.

Back