2f2f High Performance

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bigdaddyIII

did anyone see the real life performance stats on the cars from the movie? i guess the supra has like 14x,xxx miles on it, and its all pooched out. the others were in the 14's and 15's except for the pretty pink s2000, which is in the high 13's.:p i read about it in some new issue tuner mag. it was pretty funny how they made fun of all the movie cars. and you know theyre talkin 'you know you owe me a ten second car' in the movie. with all the shit loaded in those fuckers, im amazed they broke the 14 second barrier. ok, talk amongst yourselves.

hahahahahaha, i'm readin' the mag right now. it's the new issue of SCC. it's fuckin' horrible what they've done to these cars. all of 'em are half assed... everything is fake. they disabled the AWD on the skyline so it is RWD so they can do burnouts.

The cars were made for a movie shoot, not a performance contest...

I would be happy as a clam if I had any one of those cars from the movie.....I would sell it, but I would enjoy driving it around for a while

Originally posted by kylemarhx@May 30 2003, 02:06 AM
hahahahahaha, i'm readin' the mag right now. it's the new issue of SCC. it's fuckin' horrible what they've done to these cars. all of 'em are half assed... everything is fake. they disabled the AWD on the skyline so it is RWD so they can do burnouts.

That is so stupid IMO.( not directed towards kylemarhx) They just took away one of the major features that makes a Skyline, a Skyline. When I think Skyline, I'm thinkin' AWD twin-turbo!! :worthy: Why not AWD burnouts? :D

I went to bestbuy the other day and they have half ass import movies out now, guess those movies wanted to jump on the same boat as the fast and furious.

Milan

What mag was the article in? Would like to read it, I need a laugh. I thought it was outa place when competitive drag racers doing money matches had Ground Effects packages on their cars in the first movie. I like the TFATF and I plan on seeing the 2nd one as well but I figured they were exagerating the numbers.

Back