1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2gen Integra/88 CRX HF conversions..

Discussion in 'Body / Exterior / Interior / Cosmetics' started by theeun_holy, Mar 30, 2005.

1. theeun_holy

theeun_holy strictly for my ninjas

I have a 90 Integra RS (2door) and a 88 CRX HF.
    the motor has been pulled out'a the Integra and I'm not planning on puting one back in.
    What parts off the car besides the obvious (seats, wheels, engine) can be installed into the CRX? I'v heard that the rear-discs, dash, hood, headlights can be swaped.
    (I would really like to swap the headlights.. and rear-discs for sure :D )
    anyone know of any good sites and/or references for these/any conversions?

ANY input on this would be greatly appreciated.

2. Battle Pope

Battle Pope New Member

Swap the rear lower control arms (for the rear disc brakes), the seats will be some work. As far as I know you can't swap over the headlights or any body panels without serious modification to the CRX.

3. reckedracing

reckedracing TTIWWOP VIP

yea, i concur...

i think to swap the headlight you would have to fab the whole integra front end onto the crx...
    take some measurments and see if its even remotely close to fitting... i would start with the width of the hood, then the length of the fenders...

4. Battle Pope

Battle Pope New Member

Yeah, you'd end up having to migrate the entire front end.

Core Support, hood, fenders, bumper support, bumper, headlights, everything.

And then, assuming you could get all the front end parts to fit, the front edge of the doors would probably not line up with the back edge of the fenders.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted