2nd gen (1983) civic for sale, central illinois

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

flyguyeddy

ok heres what i got. i bought this car from a girl i know to turn into a little street rocket, d15 engine, roll bar, race seats, the works. anyway, i found another car to do this with, that will be far easier to modify and be fast, and just looks really cool, so im selling the civic project.

the car is an 83 1500dx. the car has like 150k on it. the original engine was shot so i removed it and junked it. i still have the original trans.

i removed most of the interior already, and tossed the rear seat, due to being tore up from mice. passenger seat went as well. i never got the drivers seat out, cause i ran out of time that night and havnt worked on it since.

there is no windshield. it was broken anyway. tracked one down through a local windshield place, but never bought it.

the car is almost entirely free of rust. there is a little working its way through the upper roof troughs, but nothing serious. mostly just surface rust in the seam. i chiseled alot of the seam sealer out to see the extent of the situation, and some por-15 and more seam sealer would handle the situation permanently.

theres a little on the drivers rocker, again, surface. no floor rust, and no rear wheel well rust, aside from very small amount of surface right on the edges. ill post some pictures.

anyway, i dont want to have to crush such a nice specimen of a 2nd gen. someone come give it a good home. shoot me a reasonable offer for a good rolling chassis with clean title and shes yours.

email is edmonds22@gmail.com. send it to me and it goes straight to my phone and i can reply further from there. i wont check this often.

i do NOT have the d15 or anything i wanted to get for it. just the car, and original interior.

asking 500 obo. will post pictures later.

SO, what was the one that you chose to 'sup up'??

What is the trans code on the 83 trans? ED________? Auto or man?

E

Back