3- 1990 CRXs for Sale in KY

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

kingdomracing

Here is what I have:

90 HF red 166k engine good, body pretty nice w/newer paint, interior good (not perfect). Lots new parts: clutch, pressure plate, axles, radiator, battery, and more... STOCK crx no mods $2100

90 DX black 180k engine well taken care of with paperwork, all done by one shop here in lexington, ky oh and purchased here at the honda dealership new as well... body decent (minor dent on front fender) and some rust on rear wheel area, interior complete and pretty good, very clean. STOCK crx no mods $2200

90 SI red 166k cherry paint job, engine very solid drives great and sounds good too, a few new parts (exhaust, radiator, etc...) body in great shape except rear bumper was hit and is hanging off (bumper supports rusted so when it was hit, they gave...) no body damage, just bumper is off place and driver tail light is broken, small rust spots 3-4 to be more precise, 1 actual rust area, the others are bubbled under paint. interior in EXCELLENT condition complete with no tears on seats or anything... $2000 for it .

I am in Lexington, KY and so are the cars.
Please only e-mail me if you are serious with money in hand. I can travel up to 250 miles but will charge to deliver... please come look at these cars they are in excellent shape for CRXs... I will not come down on the prices cause I have had so many people interested already in them, and am in no hurry to sell...

Back