30,000 users on this board ?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celerity

You mean to tell met his board is more popular than the Resource? how many admins / mods do you have here ?

-> Steve

This thread should have been posted over in the Members Lounge instead... well I don't think that number reflects the amount of active users in here. Many boards go through waves of high registration, and not all registrants stay. Then some are banned. Some regulars might have registered additional troll names also....

Much more importantly!!! From looking at Brian's information...

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Is this board having it's first birthday next weekend??? How could you miss this Steve? You who are so inquisitive... lol :p

So next week is PARTY time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

actually it would be over 2 years....they redid the software last year and all accounts got erased.....

Originally posted by Airjockie@Sep 21 2003, 02:33 AM
actually it would be over 2 years....they redid the software last year and all accounts got erased.....

So when's the forum's real birthday?

Hmmm.... I found this though:
Our members have made a total of 168,696 posts
We have 7,206 registered members
The newest member is iam_immigrant
Most users ever online was 114 on Sep 8 2003, 08:47 PM

That 7,206 number seems more realistic. I guess we'll have to wait for B to wake up and tell us what's the real deal here.

Silly excitable Steve... :lol:

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Sep 21 2003, 01:42 AM
Hmmm.... I found this though:
Our members have made a total of 168,696 posts
We have 7,206 registered members
The newest member is iam_immigrant
Most users ever online was 114 on Sep 8 2003, 08:47 PM

That 7,206 number seems more realistic. I guess we'll have to wait for B to wake up and tell us what's the real deal here.

Silly excitable Steve... :lol:

look at your info:

Group: Members
Member No.: 28,113

there was 25000 members, but all without 1 post were deleted.

we started out on a different forum software in jan '02
by june, i swithced to this one.
on late spetember, 02 i fucked up and currpted the database, requireing everyone to re-join.
in july 03, i deleted about 20,000 memebers with 0 posts. why join if you dont post? just taking up useless space... and it was right before a move to a new server, so the less size the better.
so, here we are....

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 22 2003, 01:22 AM
we started out on a different forum software in jan '02

So the forum has a birthday in January then?

I agree that this is currently a very good looking site, and much nicer than the old one.

thanks for the correction. they are far and few between for me.

this software is the same as RPR's so i feel right at home. much faster than CSi also.

:withstupid:

Defenitly. This site is as fast as they come folks! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back