4 obd1 chipped p28's........

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

projekteg

dat's right, i've got 4 chipped p28's ready to go. also have 4 pin header installed at cn2 for data logging. come with a base map for your set up if you choose, whether n/a or boost, dohc, sohc, vtec, non vtec, these ecu's will work for any set up and can be programmed for any obd1 engine. i can also add iab's to the ecu if you have an h22 or gsr for 30 bucks extra (also takes longer to get it shipped to you). 120 shipped each. these things go fast, i sold three yesterday, so if you want one, you better commit, i usually have ecu's all the time, but i don't always have the time to get them chipped and ready, so it could be a while before i have more ready to go. i have tons and tons of vouches on hmt for my ecu's, and i'm pretty sure brian (pissedoffsol) will vouche for me also. 120 shipped, come and get em.........

Originally posted by projekteg@Jan 18 2005, 08:44 AM
you guys don't like ecu's???
[post=447314]Quoted post[/post]​

im looking for one, talked to you on homemadeturbo got your info mailed the money order today cant wait for this..i also put for you to choose the best program for an ls/vtec setup (not too sure which one would most benefit me)

Originally posted by 89crex@Jan 18 2005, 09:51 AM
im looking for one, talked to you on homemadeturbo got your info mailed the money order today cant wait for this..i also put for you to choose the best program for an ls/vtec setup (not too sure which one would most benefit me)
[post=447317]Quoted post[/post]​

alright, i'll keep an eye out for it. contact me on hmt if you have any questions or anything, since technically that's where the sale took place ;)

Back