$400 B18 Motor swap, Seriously!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dasfinc

$400 picked up for:

OBD1 B18A1 full longblock(flywheel, 6 puck clutch, and PP still mounted on the motor)
all mounts/brackets upper and lower (including transmission ones) out of a 94-01 Integra
94-01 Integra axles and halfshaft

Alternator has a Red Under Drive pulley on it, I don't know what brand it is.

the head is a B18B1 (1994 stamp, so it has to be B18B1 IIRC?) and I was told the whole thing had less than 100K on it, albeit the head gasket must have been changed at some point with the B1 head.

It was pulled out of a running/driving 1994 Civic Hatchback who de-moded, I bought the FULL swap just for the transmission and to have a spare motor, and sold off the ECU and linkage. I will be moving before I have a need for a spare motor, so thats why I'm selling it so freakishly cheap.

PIC-0564.jpg

PIC-0566.jpg

PIC-0567.jpg

PIC-0568.jpg

I'll take some better pictures later, All you would need is your own transmission,ECU and shift linkage and you got yourself durty cheap OBD1 B series swap!

Located in Ottawa IL, 61350

Last edited:
Damn I thought this was another DIY BS thread!

When I read the title I thought "Bulls#!t, $400 dollars my ass more like $400 dollars times 10".

Good deal, just to damn far from Utah.

Bump for a steal!

Someone may be driving out from Indiana to pick this sucker up tonight! I'll update the thread tomorrow if it has sold or not, I can't believe I'm letting it go for so cheap, but I need $ for a new place and new suspension for the hatch more than I need a SPARE B18!!!

Back