48 days......

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
it's been 48 days since I took a day off....damn...my body is numb, tired, weak....and sober.

party in the garage tonight;)...then no days off til after the new years...

7 days a week suck...but the pay is sweet.:D I'm sitting exactly at what I made for the entire last year this week... and I still have a month of friggen unlimited OT, and normal pay, plus the X-mas work week to make some major money.:ph34r: I might tap into the actual 6 figures finally !!! :eek:

intense. I went 29 days without a day off and no more than 6 hours of sleep. that was tough butttttt.... 48 days is mad props.

the day off was spent really well.....

took the wife to the doctor yesterday, got her some more drugs, and went shopping all day. Walked all over the mall, bought all kinds of shit, and spent a little money. Then called up her friend, we went to a new sushi place that opened up in Wallingford, and went shopping again. Go home, and chilled in the garage, drank until I was buzzing, and then passed out. The wife came and got me, brought me into the house, I looked at the time.....and I've been up for over 24 hours. so I slept all night, and half the day.... :)

I know what that's like man...but I don't have to tell you. You saw what I was doing when I was living there. At least you are getting compensated for it.

Hope it all works out in the end. I can just see the post now. K will log on and say something like "He fell asleep and never woke up" or "He's in hibernation and won't be back for 2 weeks..." Keep your health up, everything will be good...

Back