5" autometer tach & shiftlite w/ memory

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

fasterimage

2 SLOW CREW
I have forsale a Black 5" autometer Autogauge tachometer with shiftlite. this has the memory recall function on it. it goes upto 10k rpms and has been mounted in my civic for about a month and has no scratches and comes with everything needed to install.....its two big for what i really need... I have pics...I'll send them to ur email if u want. Im asking $80 shipped or b/o!

Last edited:
I am in State College, PA....I just bought the tach about a month ago for my honda from A&A I paid $189.99 for it! I mounted it in my honda...that has no engine at the moment...and decided its just not me....it has never been actaully hooked up! $75 shipped and its urs I cant lose anymore than that on it

can you send me some pictures or a description so i can look it up sounds like a steal:ph34r:

ill take it. do you have paypal cause i feel a little skiddish sending money without guarantee of the product. i have it and my mailing address is

Josh Ashley
84143 prunedale rd.
milton-freewateer or 97862

let me know thanx

Last edited:
Tach has been sold! Admin please delete! thank you!

Last edited:
Back