5 lug conversion?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

FLounder

power hungry
VIP
interested in doing this in the future, partially because i would like to upgrade the brakes a little. the car makes a little power now id like something better than the completely stock brakes it has now. car is a 95 LS integra.

if i buy a 5 lug conversion that doesnt come with brakes can i use my current calipers with some type r rotors? whats the best plan for better braking without forking out the dough for a big brake conversion? any advice is appreciated :)

doing a whole 5-lug is a big chunk of change.

i'd just do good brembo rotors, a street/strip pad and good high temp fluid.

:werd:

brembos (just the blanks, dont bother with cross drilled or slotted shit)

hawk pads (hps if its still mostly a street car or hp+ if you dont mind noisy messy brakes that grab like a mother fucker)

ate super blu fluid, ive heard good stuff about the motul fluid as well, im sure there are other great dot4 fluids out there (stay away from dot5 fluid unless you are RELIGIOUS about changing it)

this wont cost you much more than it would to change your brakes any way, and it will provide you with significantly better than OEM braking

if you want you can add braided lines, for more feel and better pressure

Back