50 Cent shoveled my driveway

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

What town do you live in? It might explain you get ripped off.

most plow guys charge about 35-55 depending on the driveway size and amount of snow inches.

that guy hustled you good.

Why the hell is he out shoveling driveways? Are times really THAT hard for him?

Why the hell is he out shoveling driveways? Are times really THAT hard for him?

having fun???

he also recruited some local kids in the area and had them helping out... he was paying them each $30 per hour

it was around his neighborhood in Farmington CT.... trust me... no one out there is going to give a shit about paying $100 to have their driveways shoveled out

it was around his neighborhood in Farmington CT.... trust me... no one out there is going to give a shit about paying $100 to have their driveways shoveled out
he's a pretty social guy. i remember when he moved into mike tyson's old house, he invited all of his neighbors to a house party. he's just a friendly dude.

I see you took that pic off the interwebz.. i thought it was really at your house.. lol

last i heard, 50 cent isn't even living in the farmington estate anymore. it's been up for sale for many years now.

50-cent-house.jpg

Fiddy_PICS1.jpg

58397421.jpg

17.6 acres, 48,515 square feet, 19 bedrooms, 19 full and 16 half bathrooms

last listed for sale at 10.9 million.

he bought it for 4.1 mil from a low ball offer from a 12 mil asking price from the tysons and dumped 6 mil into updates, including a disco with stripper poles. Originally lsited for 18 mil, then 12, and now the latest was 10.9

the price of the mansion isn't THAT bad, but the property taxes on it are just ridiculous.

Keeping up the property costs about $450,000 a year, covering everything from taxes and insurance right down to winterizing the sprinkler system and replacing burned out exterior light bulbs, according to estimates from area real estate brokers.

lol

must be fucking nice

Back