50 Cent

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Wow, crazy. Wouldn't surprise me too much though. Sounds exactly like Tupac: "Yeah, I'm a real thug, look at me, I've got tattoos and I rap about being a criminal! Come guys, you believe me right???"

:lol: Whatever sells records, right?

:lmao:

:gives: about his past? Just make the music and, like his album name says "Get rich or die tryin"

:shrug2: i could care less about his past as long as he makes good music, thats all that matters to me. :)

That boy gives a bad wrap to all the fine outstanding young wanna be criminal gangstas out there.......

Whats next? We'll here that Eminem is actually WHITE????? :blink:

Who really cares about famous peoples lives in general?
they do stuff and you either like it or you don't... why does it seem the the media in the US... er most of the world is just some stupid gossipy high school chick that can't get a boyfriend so she just lives her life through the experiences of her really hot best friend?

How many people in the US make way more money than any of us ever will simply because they are on TV talking about stars "before they made it big" or "will their marriage last"
who gives a flying fuck?!

I'm a big fan of Beck because he is againsnt all the glamorizing of celebrities private lives and refuses to do shit like MTV Cribs. Why the fuck does anyone watch that shit? It just pisses me off when that is on TV

Done

who cares.

rapping is all about telling stories and lies. that was the foundation of rap. they were talking about what they wish they had and what they wish they could do.
i still like his music.
sometimes it's music imitating life and other times it's life imitating music.

I can't stand celebs...period

entertainment fellas, I do find it funny how majority of celebs can't hold a fucking marriage...love it..

heheh yeah

and unlike most rappers who talk shit about the hood... 50 cent has been shot liek 12 times or some shit. hes a true thug y0

"when is 50's album coming out"

"he got shot 9 tiiiiimes"

"Who produced it"

"he got shot 9 tiiiiiimes"

i was immitation Chris Rock from the mtv awards bro.. he talked about how noone cares if the album is good, all everyone says is "he got shot 9 tiiiimes"

i wouldn't believe a thing on THE SOURCE regarding the shady/aftermath camp.

benzino's a gay old fart.

Originally posted by word@Sep 12 2003, 09:35 AM
i wouldn't believe a thing on THE SOURCE regarding the shady/aftermath camp.

benzino's a gay old fart.

:werd:

i forgot that benzino and eminem had some beef.

Back